What You Need To Know About Tankless Water Heater Installation In Atlanta
There’s a good reason you’re contemplating the switch to a tankless water heater. Your water heater is probably that piece of equipment tucked away, unseen, in a corner of your bathroom or its own little closet. You probably don’t ever think about it beyond appreciating when gallons of hot water erupt from your showerhead each morning as you start your day. Chances are, though, if you stepped into a cold shower one morning, that water heater would be the first thing that pops into your mind.
What Are Your Water Heater Replacement Choices in Buckhead?
Replacing your water heater never comes at a convenient time. Fortunately, choosing the right installer can make a stressful situation less so while getting you back up to speed with your daily activities. Today, you have several different types of water heaters that might be right for your needs, such as storage, tankless and hybrid. Installing a new hot water means that you can focus on those issues that are most important to you: being energy efficient while saving money and enjoying endless hot water. With a tankless water heater installation, you can do it all in one convenient, seamless step.
What Are The Benefits Of A Tankless Water Heater?
The purchase and installation of a tankless water heater might seem high, especially if you compare it to other types of water heaters. However, by carefully considering the long-term consequences, you’ll quickly realize that a tankless water heater will save you money in the long run, and even pay for itself in the process. So what exactly can you expect as far as benefits if you choose a tankless water heater?
- They can last as long as 25 years — that’s 5 to 10 years longer than a standard water heater.
- You’ll never run out of hot water as it is warmed “on demand” as you need it.
- Their space-saving design means tankless water heaters can be installed on walls or even outside with proper preparations.
- They need very little power as they are designed only to heat the amount of water needed at the moment.
- Smaller units can be installed in a closet or cabinet, closer to where it is being used.
- You might be entitled to a federal rebate.
- If you purchase and install an electric tankless water heater, you won’t be adding any greenhouse gasses to the environment.
- Flooding due to a ruptured or leaking tank isn’t a concern.
- Your water bill could become as much as 20 percent leaner.
- Many units have remote controls and separate settings for customization.
Call in the Experts for All Your Sewer Line Needs
Installing a tankless water heater takes a specialized set of skills that isn’t found in every plumber who does business in the Morningside area. Because these energy-efficient and money-saving hot water heaters are still catching on in the metro area, it is important to choose an installer that has the experience necessary to complete the installation process correctly – the first time.
Morningside Plumbing is the mid-town Atlanta area’s premiere plumbing company. For more than 40 years, their master plumbers and journeymen have been providing area homeowners with the top-notch services they demand.
As the plumbing industry has changed over the years, Morningside Plumbing has been in the forefront of those changes by staying abreast of technological advances and ensuring that they can offer their customers the solutions they seek for their plumbing issues and problems.
From installing any of the numerous types of tankless water heaters to providing you with guidance on finding the right product for your needs, Morningside Plumbing is there to serve their customers while improving your quality of life.
Give us a call now to talk about getting your new tankless water heater installed in Buckhead, GA!